Mechanization of shooting works
Aspects related to the safety of handling explosive materials have led to a relatively high gap between the degree of mechanization of shooting works and that of other operations specific to the extraction of hard rocks.
The development of new types of explosive materials and means of initiation, especially those with superior characteristics to transport and handling, have allowed and will continue to allow the development of means for the mechanization of shooting work, which have become an effective way of growth of efficiency and of the safety in the case of landfilling with explosives.
The more recent concerns regarding the reduction of the risk level, since the locations where shooting works are carried out or the development of habitats and industrial objectives are closer to habitable areas, have impelled the diversification of means for mechanized preparation and mechanized loading of explosives in situ. In such increasingly common conditions, the construction and location of explosives depots leads to an increase in the level of risk and a reduction in the level of security..
Consequently, the latest generations of means for mechanizing shooting work have been aimed at reducing the level of risk in use, storage and transportation, due to the fact that precursors, that are not classified as explosives or dangerous goods under national law, respectively the classification of United Nations experts according to the "orange book", are usually transported and stored.
The transition to the mechanization of the shooting works is supported by the multiple advantages offered - verified mainly worldwide and partially in our country - among which are::
– reducerea consumului de manoperă și timp comparativ cu încărcarea manuală;
– decongestionarea zonei periculoase în timpul efectuării lucrărilor de împușcare;
– creșterea concentrației de energie explozivă pe unitatea de volum de gaură;
– creșterea coeficientului de transfer a energiei explozive mediului supus dislocării;
– extinderea domeniului de utilizare a explozivilor;
– reducerea costurilor primare datorate explozivilor;
– reevaluarea parametrilor geometrici ai rețelelor de împușcare în sensul creșterii acestora;
– reducerea volumului lucrărilor de perforare cu efectele pozitive ce decurg de aici;
– reducerea volumului de lucrări de împușcare secundare;
– reducerea cheltuielilor de transport, depozitare și pază;
– eficientizarea managementului lucrărilor de împușcare;
– creșterea nivelului de securitate și reducerea nivelului de risc.
It can be stated, therefore, that in the current conditions of the market economy, the re-evaluation of the efficiency potential of the shooting works by mechanizing them must be a major concern, as in this field there are still enough reserves to be exploited.
We offer expertise in the field of construction and infrastructure. Aspects related to the safety of handling explosives for civilian use are of utmost importance in road and railway infrastructure works. Our experts can provide the necessary advice for such projects to take place with maximum safety and beyond.
We also provide complete and related services for special works or consultancy, depending on the client's requests and needs.
Prospecting and exploration
We organize mobile deposits, provide special services and offer consulting in the field of geological prospecting and exploration.